- OOIDA Files Suit Against FMCSA Over Inaccurate Driver Records
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 4: Should EOBRs Become Mandatory on Trucks?
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 3: A National Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Amendment to Block EOBR Mandate Added as President Set to Sign Highway Bill this Friday
- Concerns over CSA Rise as U.S. Court of Appeals Begins HOS Dispute Next Month
Tag Archives: white paper
Read this post at http://www.roadscholarawareness.org/concerns-over-csa-rise-as-u-s-court-of-appeals-begins-hos-dispute-next-month/ Advertisements
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) proposal to limit the number of hours of service (HOS) a driver can endure is being challenged by the American Trucking Associations (ATA). As the FMCSA’s proposal undergoes review, the ATA sent forth … Continue reading