- OOIDA Files Suit Against FMCSA Over Inaccurate Driver Records
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 4: Should EOBRs Become Mandatory on Trucks?
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 3: A National Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Amendment to Block EOBR Mandate Added as President Set to Sign Highway Bill this Friday
- Concerns over CSA Rise as U.S. Court of Appeals Begins HOS Dispute Next Month
Tag Archives: safety score
A decision regarding a lawsuit filed by three motor carrier groups against the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is expected to be reached by the end of this week. The groups (National Association of Small Trucking Companies, the Expedite … Continue reading
You may have to wait longer than the December 5th release date for access to carrier safety scores. According to ccjdigital.com, three motor carrier groups (National Association of Small Trucking Companies, The Expedite Alliance of North America, and the Air … Continue reading