- OOIDA Files Suit Against FMCSA Over Inaccurate Driver Records
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 4: Should EOBRs Become Mandatory on Trucks?
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 3: A National Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Amendment to Block EOBR Mandate Added as President Set to Sign Highway Bill this Friday
- Concerns over CSA Rise as U.S. Court of Appeals Begins HOS Dispute Next Month
Tag Archives: narcotics trafficking
It happened once and now it has happened again. Hi-Tech Trucking Inc. has been found guilty of hiring and housing illegal aliens. Six years ago, the company underwent an investigation linked to “money laundering, narcotics trafficking, and alien harboring in … Continue reading