- OOIDA Files Suit Against FMCSA Over Inaccurate Driver Records
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 4: Should EOBRs Become Mandatory on Trucks?
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 3: A National Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Amendment to Block EOBR Mandate Added as President Set to Sign Highway Bill this Friday
- Concerns over CSA Rise as U.S. Court of Appeals Begins HOS Dispute Next Month
Monthly Archives: March 2012
FTR Associates Outlook Predicts 5-6% Freight Rate Increase: What Shippers and Carriers Can Expect Within Upcoming Months
Read this post at http://www.roadscholarawareness.org/tca-approves-speed-limiter-policy/