- OOIDA Files Suit Against FMCSA Over Inaccurate Driver Records
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 4: Should EOBRs Become Mandatory on Trucks?
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 3: A National Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Amendment to Block EOBR Mandate Added as President Set to Sign Highway Bill this Friday
- Concerns over CSA Rise as U.S. Court of Appeals Begins HOS Dispute Next Month
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Road Scholar Transport, FMCSA, ATA, federal motor carrier safety administration, Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance, OOIDA, Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association, CDL, American trucking Associations, CVSA, tank vehicles, intermediate bulk containers, IBC, Agricultural Retailers Association, ARA. Bookmark the permalink.