- OOIDA Files Suit Against FMCSA Over Inaccurate Driver Records
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 4: Should EOBRs Become Mandatory on Trucks?
- President Signs Highway Bill Part 3: A National Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Amendment to Block EOBR Mandate Added as President Set to Sign Highway Bill this Friday
- Concerns over CSA Rise as U.S. Court of Appeals Begins HOS Dispute Next Month
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Agricultural Retailers Association, American trucking Associations, ARA, ATA, CDL, Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance, CVSA, federal motor carrier safety administration, FMCSA, IBC, intermediate bulk containers, OOIDA, Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association, Road Scholar Transport, tank vehicles. Bookmark the permalink.